Lost or Stolen Car or House Keys?
If you are locked out of your property or have lost your house keys our Brisbane locksmiths will get you in fast ! Using the latest key technology & techniques, our locksmiths will gain entry to your property with the minimum of fuss.
As professional Brisbane locksmiths we will open your door by picking or drilling the lock, keeping any costly damage to the surrounding door to an absolute minimum.
Our Brisbane locksmith service covers the entire Brisbane area, its suburbs and the surrounding areas. So you don’t have to wait—just give us a call right now and let us help you get your day right back on track immediately.
No matter whether you need to have your locks repaired, keys remade or the entire locks replaced, we have all of the tools necessary to get the job done quickly and properly.
What to do in the case of lost or stolen keys
However, if your keys have already been stolen and it’s too late for preventative measures, you should do the following:
- Call the police as soon as you’re sure they’re gone and make notes about everything you remember that led up to their disappearance. These notes will be useful later on when dealing with the insurance company as well.
- Remember that thieves often strike the same person or family twice, so never keep your keys in the same place again after having them replaced.
Losing your keys is by no means the end of the world—all you have to do is have the issue dealt with quickly. Of course prevention is always better than cure, so if you haven’t lost your keys and want to make sure you don’t, follow these few tips:
- Avoid keeping your house and car keys on the same key ring, or even in the same place. If someone does attempt to steal from you, do not help make their job easier! Not only will killing two birds with one stone like this make any thief’s day, but it will also mean much more worry, frustration and higher costs for you.
- Do not keep your spare keys under your doormat or a nearby rock. This may look charming and even practical in movies, but the truth is that this is one of the most obvious “hiding places” in existence, and definitely where any burglar will look first. The best place to keep your spare keys is at a neighbor’s house—needless to say, this neighbor should be one you’ve known for a long period of time and trust. That way, you won’t have to worry about strangers gaining easy access to your home.
- Always keep your eye on your purse or briefcase. Good thieves observe the people they steal from for a while before they act, so you never know who is watching and waiting for their chance. Never leave your bag unattended.
Losing your keys is not pleasurable for anyone. But we will help make things much less stressful. Give us a call with your problem now and we’ll be right over! Providing both commercial & residential locksmith services in Brisbane, call us today and we can get you in!